Cat is currently on Maternity Leave.
I love working with my clients and seeing them achieve amazing things.
I became a personal trainer over 11 years ago after going through my own health and wellness journey and haven’t looked back.
I believe that you need to enjoy moving your body and have a positive mindset when it comes to your relationship with food and exercise to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
“Cat is an excellent trainer, with the right combination of tough. She always knows just how and when to encourage me and when to push me more. She is one of the best”
What I specialise in:
- Strength & Endurance Weight Training
- Challenging sessions tailored for you
- Mind, Body and Eating Coaching
- Boxing, Spin
- Group Training
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Specific Sport Training
- Hip and Shoulder Rehab
- Guidance and support to reach your goals
- Personal Trainer and Class Instructor
- Dip.Sports Management & Exercise Prescription
- TribeFIT & TribeCORE
- Cert in Women’s Health (Level 4)
- Qualifications in Menopause and Hormone Imbalances
- Certified Mind Body Eating Coach
- Certified Kettle Bell & Boxing instructor
- Pre and Post Natal certified
- REP’s Registered
- Qualified Gymstick Muscle & Gymstick Personal Trainer