20 Week Challenge
IN A NUTSHELL
- Get ready. Decide on max two specific health and fitness goals and which categories that you’d like to blitz over the 20 weeks. Maybe you want to have more energy or less back pain, run 5 km or a marathon, overcome an injury, learn to swim, quit smoking, sleep better, lose weight, put on weight, be more confident in your own skin and everything health and fitness in between, we have got you covered!
- Get set. Have some ‘official’ tests done to see where you are at in your two goal areas. Book your 3D scan and PT goal setting session.
- Go! Read your weekly email and start you individualised training plan at home, at the gym, or in the hills.
- Somewhere in the course of your 20 weeks have must have at least two sessions with one or more Pts to verify your results.
- Get re-tested at the end, be stoked with your results and maybe win a prize for your efforts.
- Entry fee is NZ$159 for an NRG member
- Add more PT and 3D scans! $259
- Can choose a package deal or make your own by adding PT, Group Training
What’s included in the price
- Entry to the NRG 20 Week Challenge
- Facebook Group Access
- Emails weekly with PT tips and Life Coach Chat
- 2x PT 30 min sessions for measure and goal setting
- NRG 20 week tee or singlet
- Celebration PARTY
- 3 Adventures with the challenge entrants
What’s not included
Entrants pay for any extra sessions they have with Pt, instructors, specialists, team training, bootcamp, 3D scans etc.
While the costs of coaches can vary greatly, most entrants, even those on a tight budget, can usually be catered for. For more details about that side of things click here.
What costs you won’t have
No supplements, weird fitness gizmo’s, pre-packed meals or infomercial thingies and you don’t have to join a gym, hire or buy any home fitness equipment.
Sometimes some of those things can be helpful for some people but we don’t sell any of them and we don’t receive commission or kickbacks from any places that do.
Apart from saving you lots of dosh our very independent status also means our information can be ‘pure’, unbiased and 100% about your success.
- Over all winner wins a weekend in Queenstown!
- Winners are chosen by the PTs, and other entrants vote. It’s a process that looks at the whole person.
For more information come see us at the gym!